This hashbrown breakfast casserole is a family favorite. We make it during the holidays and love to whip it up for a quick weeknight meal!
Post may include affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and purchase something, you won’t pay anything extra but it will help support this blog.
I’ll be honest, I’m not one for gourmet breakfasts. I do make an exception for holidays like Easter and Christmas, but even then I’m all about easy.
That’s why I love this recipe for hashbrown breakfast casserole. Even better? On top of being quick and easy, it’s super delicious and comforting.
This hashbrown casserole is right up there with my popular easy make ahead breakfast casserole recipe. A list of simple ingredients, a few steps of prep, and a bit of time in the oven for one delicious, crowd-pleasing casserole.
What’s not to love about hashbrowns, butter, eggs, ham, and lots and lots of cheese??
This hashbrown breakfast casserole has just over a handful of ingredients and doubles (and triples) easily, so it’s perfect for feeding guests during the holidays.
Pair it with homemade cinnamon rolls, fresh orange juice, and sliced seasonal fruit and you’ll be more popular than Santa Claus!
If you’re lucky enough to have any leftovers, this recipe for hashbrown breakfast casserole refrigerates and reheats really well.
Printable recipe for hash brown breakfast casserole below. Enjoy!
- 1/2 bag frozen hash browns, thawed (I use the shredded hash browns)
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup diced ham
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 9-inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place hashbrowns in pan and drizzle with melted butter. Bake 20 minutes and remove from oven.
- Combine eggs, milk and seasoning salt in a medium bowl and whisk thoroughly. Set aside.
- Evenly layer cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese and ham on top of cooked hashbrowns. Pour egg mixture over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until eggs are set. Remove from oven and let sit for 3 to 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 312Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 168mgSodium: 735mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 19g