Fans of Reese's Puffs cereal will love the chocolaty, peanut buttery, marshmallowy goodness found in these Reese's Puffs cereal bars!
While there's nothing wrong whatsoever with the classic rice krispie treat—I can eat them by the pan full—sometimes a girl's gotta mix things up. Because sometimes you have a family-size box of Reese's Puffs cereal and a bag of mini marshmallows in the pantry and you so want to find out if you can make a peanut buttery, chocolaty, puffs-y version of everyone's favorite marshmallow treat.
I mean, it's been done with Lucky Charms and Trix cereals and those turned out deliciously well,
Who doesn't love a dessert you can make using four ingredients and have ready to serve in about 10 minutes...or less if you eat it straight from the pot and ignore the 9x13-inch pan altogether.
These Reese's Puffs cereal bars were gone within hours. And even if I hadn't given a third of the pan to our neighbors to stop me from eating them all, the rest of the family would have licked the pan clean by bedtime. If you love Reese's Puffs cereal, you totally have to whip up a batch of these Reese's Puffs cereal bars!
Printable recipe for Reese's Puffs cereal bars below. Enjoy!
- 8 cups Reese's Puffs cereal
- 1 (10-oz) package mini marshmallows
- 3 T butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Prepare a 9x13-inch pan by spraying with cooking spray.
- Melt butter over low heat in a large saucepan. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Add the Reese's Puffs cereal and gently stir until cereal is well coated.
- Use wax paper (or lightly grease your hands) and press the mixture firmly into the pan.
- Allow to cool before cutting into bars. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 135Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 166mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 2g