Quick and easy no-bake peanut butter bars are always a hit! They require only five ingredients and a few minutes to prep... and even less time to devour!
What is it about the combination of chocolate and peanut butter that is so dang irresistible? I for reals can't turn down any dessert with that heavenly combination.
These quick and easy no-bake peanut butter bars are no exception.
Give me all the chocolate and all the peanut butter combined in all the desserts!
If you too love that divine pairing, you're going to love these easy no-bake chocolate peanut butter bars. The recipe calls for only five ingredients and about 10 minutes of prep.
A little time in the freezer and you have an entire 9x13-inch pan of droolworthy dessert. Good luck sharing!
I absolutely LOVE no-bake desserts like these no-bake peanut butter bars.
They're great during the summer when you don't want to turn on the oven. And they're just as awesome during the holidays when the oven is an overdrive cooking up turkeys and baking up holiday pies.
I'm all about using semisweet chocolate when making no-bake chocolate peanut butter bars, but if you prefer milk or dark chocolate, give it a shot.
I totally used dark chocolate in these healthy Reese's peanut butter cups.
Honestly, you really can't go wrong when pairing peanut butter with chocolate. It's why I can eat an entire bag of mini Reese's peanut butter cups come Halloween.
Do you know what else I love about this no-bake peanut butter bars recipe? All the ingredients are things you have in our pantry... unless your kids love graham crackers as much as mine do.
If that's the case, you may need to run to the grocery store to grab more. And that means you can also grab more Diet Coke; it pairs really well with peanut butter bars. Just sayin'.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 (16-ounces) package powdered sugar
- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 10 graham cracker sheets (20 squares), finely crushed
- 1 (12-ounces) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix butter, sugar, peanut butter, and graham crackers in a large bowl. Press into bottom of pan. Freeze 10 minutes or until peanut butter is set.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl. Melt for 1 minute on half (50%) power. Stir. Melt in additional 30-second increments, stirring after each, until smooth.
- Remove pan from freezer and spread melted chocolate over peanut butter. Freeze and additional 10 minutes or until set. Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before serving so it's easier to cut into squares.
- Refrigerate leftovers (if there are any!).
FOLLOW HALF-SCRATCHED ON INSTAGRAM (@half_scratched) and share the recipes you're whipping up in the kitchen. Don't forget the #HALFSCRATCHED hashtag so we can see what you've made!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 308Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 88mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 1gSugar: 28gProtein: 3g