No bake peanut butter s’mores bars have all the flavors and textures you could want in a chocolaty, peanut buttery no-bake dessert!
Post may include affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and purchase something, you won’t pay anything extra but it will help support this blog.
I’m pretty sure that’s why I’m all about these no bake peanut butter s’mores bars.
Of course, s’mores rice krispie treats are also a no-bake dessert, but they aren’t as packed with all that chocolate and peanut butter flavor like this s’mores bar recipe.
While the list of ingredients looks lengthy, everything on that list is something I bet you already have on hand. Or am I the only one who keeps multiple backups of powdered sugar, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and mini marshmallows in her pantry?
Ready to learn how easy it is to make a batch of these s’mores bars? Here are the basics.
How to Make No Bake Peanut Butter S’mores Bars
Step 1: For the crust, combine butter and peanut butter and melt in microwave. Add graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar. Press into pan.
Step 2: For the filling, combine peanut butter and butter and melt in microwave. Sift in powdered sugar and pour over crust. Press marshmallows into filling.
Step 3: For the topping, melt chocolate chips and butter in microwave and pour over filling. Refrigerate.
NOTE: I highly recommend an offset spatula for spreading the topping on the filling. It’s also great for cake decorating and any time you need to spread batter in a pan.
That’s it! You’re only a few simple ingredients and a few simple steps away from one of the best. desserts. ever.
Did I mention no-bake desserts are dreamy in the summertime? That’s why we make so many batches of crunchy peanut butter no bake cookies, easy no bake peanut butter bars (a.k.a. lunch lady bars), and all the krispie treats.
Jonesing for your own pan of no bake peanut butter s’mores bars? Printable recipe below&Mdash;enjoy!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 8 full sheets graham crackers, crushed into fine crumbs (or 8 ounces graham cracker crumbs)
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ⅓ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Combine butter and peanut butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl and melt in microwave until creamy.
- Add graham cracker crumbs and stir until combined. Sift in powdered sugar and work dough until thoroughly combined.
- Press crust into an 8x8-inch pan.
- Combine peanut butter and butter in a small microwave-safe bowl and melt in microwave until creamy. Sift in powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Pour mixture over crust, spreading evenly.
- Press marshmallows into filling.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in a small microwave-safe bowl on medium power, stirring every 30 seconds, until completely melted. Don’t overcook!
- Pour chocolate over filling in an even layer. Carefully spread it out so it covers as much of the filling as possible.
- Place pan in refrigerator to set. Remove 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 202Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 113mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 4g