Love it when a dessert doubles as an appetizer! Peanut butter cookie dough dip is a delish flavor combo and will quickly become everyone’s favorite!
Post may include affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and purchase something, you won’t pay anything extra but it will help support this blog.
This peanut butter cookie dough dip might be one of my most favorite dessert appetizer recipes of all time. It’s thick, creamy, and packed with chocolate and peanut butter flavor!
You know what else is awesome about serving peanut butter cookie dough dip at your next party? It comes together in about five minutes.
And you can make it a day or two ahead.
You can also keep all the ingredients on hand for an appetizer or dessert emergency.
What’s not to love?
Okay, I don’t love how hard it is to get the peanut butter out of the measuring cup but I’ve solved that situation thanks to this ingenious Oxo product. It’s perfect for measuring and dispensing peanut butter, honey, or any other sticky ingredient.
Why didn’t I think of that??
If you’re a fan of salty and sweet treats, I suggest serving this cookie dough dip with pretzels or pretzel chips.
Heck, if my chocolate-dipped potato chips are any indication of a good salty sweet combo, you might event want to try dipping your favorite potato chips!
Whether you’re entertaining guest over the holidays and want to cut out some of the party prep or you just remembered you’re supposed to bring a dessert to the neighborhood potluck tonight, peanut butter cookie dough dip is the answer!
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese
- 3/4 to 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 1/2 cups mini peanut butter cups or chopped regular peanut butter cups
- Beat butter and brown sugar in medium bowl on medium speed until smooth.
- Add peanut butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Beat until thoroughly combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and gently stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Pair with your favorite dippers: pretzels, pretzel chips, graham crackers, graham sticks, apple slices, vanilla wafers, etc.
FOLLOW HALF-SCRATCHED ON INSTAGRAM (@half_scratched) and share the recipes you're whipping up in the kitchen. Don't forget the #HALFSCRATCHED hashtag so we can see what you've made!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 247Total Fat: 16gSodium: 136mgCarbohydrates: 23gSugar: 21gProtein: 4g