Mini funfetti bundt cakes with vanilla glaze are a fun party dessert. Perfect topped with a scoop of ice cream, whipped cream, more sprinkles and a cherry!
Post may include affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and purchase something, you won’t pay anything extra but it will help support this blog.
These mini funfetti bundt cakes with vanilla glaze use my favorite homemade funfetti cake recipe paired with a super easy vanilla glaze. While you could add a bit of color to the glaze, I love how the white shows off the sprinkles.
When you're ready to serve dessert, you could totally top these mini funfetti bundt cakes with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, more sprinkles and a cherry. It would be the perfect dessert for any celebration!
Printable recipe for mini funfetti bundt cake below. Enjoy!
- 1⅔ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt (or sour cream)
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 T vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup jimmies
- 1½ cups confectioner's sugar
- 2½ tsp milk
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour mini bundt pan or spray with cooking spray with flour.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Whisk butter and sugars vigorously. Mixture will be gritty. Chill in refrigerator for 1 minute.
- Beat in egg, yogurt, milk and vanilla extract until combined. Slowly mix in dry ingredients until no lumps remain; batter will be thick. Gently fold in sprinkles; avoid over mixing.
- Spoon batter into mini bundts and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan before removing to a wire rack. Cool completely before adding glaze.
- Melt butter and add to remaining ingredients. Whisk until creamy. Pour over mini bundts and top with jimmies or your favorite sprinkles.