Mini funfetti bundt cakes with vanilla glaze are a fun party dessert. Perfect topped with a scoop of ice cream, whipped cream, more sprinkles and a cherry!
These mini funfetti bundt cakes with vanilla glaze use my favorite homemade funfetti cake recipe paired with a super easy vanilla glaze. While you could add a bit of color to the glaze, I love how the white shows off the sprinkles.
When you're ready to serve dessert, you could totally top these mini funfetti bundt cakes with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, more sprinkles and a cherry. It would be the perfect dessert for any celebration!
I love Wilton Excelle Elite Tube Cake, 6-Cavity Fluted Pan, and I found cooking spray with flour (e.g., Baker's Joy) to be the best way to prep the pan.
Printable recipe for mini funfetti bundt cake below. Enjoy!
Mini Bundt Cakes
- 1 ⅔ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt (or sour cream)
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 T vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup jimmies
- 1 ½ cups confectioner's sugar
- 2 ½ tsp milk
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp butter
Mini Bundt Cakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour mini bundt pan or spray with cooking spray with flour.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Whisk butter and sugars vigorously. Mixture will be gritty. Chill in refrigerator for 1 minute.
- Beat in egg, yogurt, milk and vanilla extract until combined. Slowly mix in dry ingredients until no lumps remain; batter will be thick. Gently fold in sprinkles; avoid over mixing.
- Spoon batter into mini bundts and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan before removing to a wire rack. Cool completely before adding glaze.
- Melt butter and add to remaining ingredients. Whisk until creamy. Pour over mini bundts and top with jimmies or your favorite sprinkles.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 324Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 189mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 0gSugar: 36gProtein: 3g