Crazy weeknights call for quick dinners like this bruschetta chicken bake. Ready in about 30 minutes, this flavorful dish will become a family favorite!
Combine a handful of ingredients, a few minutes of prep, and 30 minutes bake time and you get an easy bruschetta chicken bake—a main dish the entire family will love!
I've said it before—my favorite dinner recipes are the ones where you can easily keep the ingredients on hand so you can prep it at the last minute.
Baked bruschetta chicken is totally one of those!
While we're on the subject, so is Swiss cheese chicken. Mmm...
I wanted to call it a one-pan chicken dish but you do have to mix the topping in a separate bowl. But I still think of it has one pan since there's very little prep involved.
Okay, you also have to dice the chicken.
Guess it's more like a "one bowl, one cutting board, one pan" kind of chicken recipe. *sigh*
Don't like dicing chicken but love an easy chicken recipe? Go for this artichoke chicken bake. It's basically chicken topped with artichoke dip. And it's divine.
If you want a truly one-pan dish, go for this one-pan no peek chicken. It's the most popular recipe on my site!
Speaking of pans, while I usually go for the classic white 9x13-inch baking pan, I think the reds in this baked chicken bruschetta would look amazing in a turquoise baking pan!
One of the best things about this easy bruschetta chicken is how much my kids like it, and they're not fans of tomatoes (unless they're in salsa).
Can I get a "hooray!" for a family friendly recipe that's quick, easy, and delicious??
- 1 (14.5-oz) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (6-oz) package Stove Top Stuffing Mix for chicken
- ½ cup water
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella or monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, stuffing mix, and water in a medium bowl. Stir just until stuffing mix is moistened; set aside.
- Place chicken in a 9x13-inch baking dish and sprinkle with basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
FOLLOW HALF-SCRATCHED ON INSTAGRAM (@half_scratched) and share the recipes you're whipping up in the kitchen. Don't forget the #HALFSCRATCHED hashtag so we can see what you've made!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 360Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 92mgSodium: 897mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 48g