This artichoke chicken bake has only five ingredients, including the chicken breasts, and tastes like baked chicken smothered with hot artichoke dip. It’s divine.
Post may include affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and purchase something, you won’t pay anything extra but it will help support this blog.
Holy cow. This artichoke chicken bake is one of my new favorite baked chicken recipes. It has only five ingredients, including the chicken breasts, and it basically tastes like baked chicken smothered with hot artichoke dip. I mean, how can it not be amazingly good?
I love this artichoke chicken recipe because it can be thrown together last minute. It takes about 45 minutes from start to finish, and if you’re like me, you generally have all the ingredients on hand. (Yes, I keep artichoke hearts in the pantry at all times.) What I didn’t have on hand was garlic pepper but now that I’ve used it in this recipe, I’m always going to keep it stocked in my spice cupboard.
I would say this is a family-friendly artichoke chicken bake but my two youngest aren’t into artichoke dip and their older sister is currently vegetarian. But Nathan and I had no problem eating it and the delicious leftovers. And I don’t usually do leftovers.
I’ve seen variations of artichoke chicken that have sliced sauteed mushrooms, and since I adore mushrooms, I may have to try that next time!
- 1 (15-oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp garlic pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine artichoke hearts, Parmesan, mayonnaise, and garlic pepper in a medium bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place chicken in baking dish; cover evenly with artichoke mixture. Bake, uncovered, 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear.
FOLLOW HALF-SCRATCHED ON INSTAGRAM (@half_scratched) and share the recipes you're whipping up in the kitchen. Don't forget the #HALFSCRATCHED hashtag so we can see what you've made!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 288Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 1574mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 6gSugar: 5gProtein: 32g