You'll love this slow cooker mango chicken. It requires only 4 ingredients and takes only 5 minutes of prep. Double the recipe and freeze the leftovers!
I'm game for any slow cooker recipe that requires very little prep and very few ingredients. This slow cooker mango chicken is just that—quick AND easy.
It's also super delicious. Plus you can make enough for one family dinner or double it so you can cook one less meal this summer.
We served this slow cooker mango chicken over white rice but feel free to serve it over brown. You could even throw it in a tortilla for tacos. It's super versatile (another thing I love about it). Add a green salad and you're good to go!
I may count the salsa as our serving of vegetables. Don't tell.
Printable recipe for slow cooker mango chicken below. Enjoy!
- ½ (48-oz) container Santa Barbara Mango with Peach Salsa (from Costco)
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 T salt
- 3 to 4 chicken breasts (I use frozen)
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine salsa, brown sugar and salt in a medium bowl. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on high for a minimum of 4 to 5 hours (or low equivalent) until fully cooked. Serve over rice or in tacos.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 226Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 1227mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 25g