Apparently there's no end to the number of ways you can utilize my favorite recipe for pudding cookies. This is a good thing because I just bought a bunch of my favorite candy bars and pudding flavors for more mix-and-match fun.
Of course, you don't have to stick to candy bars, chocolate chips and other common mix-ins. These Lucky Charms cookies are perfect for St. Patrick's Day...and perfectly delicious if you eat them fresh from the oven.
These Lucky Charms cookies combine Lucky Charms marshmallows, white chocolate chips and my favorite pudding cookie recipe. The marshmallows may not be pretty when they come out of the oven but the colors are such fun and the taste is rather addictive.
I think these would make awesome Easter cookies too because the colors are reminiscent of all things springtime.
I love any excuse to make them multiple times a year.
Printable recipe for Lucky Charms cookies below. Enjoy!
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3.4-oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cups Lucky Charms marshmallows
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour and baking soda in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars in a large bowl. Beat in instant pudding mix until blended. Add vanilla and eggs and mix well.
- Add flour mixture and mix until thoroughly combined. Add chocolate chips. Gently fold in marshmallows.
- Place rounded tablespoonfuls of dough on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are set. Let cool 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Be very gentle when folding in the marshmallows and then when scooping the dough. Those fancy mallows break easily!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 138Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 131mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 0gSugar: 11gProtein: 2g
You might also want to try these pudding cookies...