Disclosure: This is a compensated post for Zoomer Dino and TapInfluence. Thoughts, opinions, and super cool video of the dino in action is 100 percent honest and all mine.
What’s cooler than cool?
What’s cooler than that?
Unless they get angry because you’ve drained their battery playing with them all afternoon.
But you can easily solve that with a bit of juice via USB cable.
Yeah, that’s Boomer, a robotic dinosaur. As far as George is concerned, it’s the best thing since sliced bread…Grandma Sycamore sliced white bread* to be exact.
Don’t believe me? Check out what happened when he discovered he’d be helping me review the new Zoomer Dino from Spin Master Toys:
That kid busted the Zoomer Dino from its cardboard container in record time. And then we read the instructions in record time because I was about to go crazy from the kid’s questions.
“How does it work? What does it do? Does it move? Does it make noise? Do I get to keep it? Is it mine or do I have to share?”
Dude. You gotta share. It’s too cool not to. Your dad would be super sad if you didn’t. Plus, look how curious this guy is. He needs all the play he can get.
We got Boomer out of his box and quickly had him up and running. Half the fun was discovering what the robotic dino could do. The other half was watching him in action.
I’m pretty sure this was George’s favorite review. And maybe Nathan’s too.
Here’s a bit more about Zoomer Dino Boomer. I thought it might better prepare you for when your kids will be adding it to their holiday wish list.
- Only you can tame Boomer; he can sense where you are and what you’re doing.
- Boomer uses real dinosaur movements, sounds and incredible “dino-sense abilities” to detect when you’re nearby.
- Boomer perfectly balances while roaming freely around your home (this was Nathan’s favorite feature).
- If you pull his tail, he can get pretty angry. Watch out!
- You can use your hands or the controller to tame his animal nature and build a friendship.
- Boomer is the perfect pre-historic pet for kids ages 5 and up.
You can find Zoomer Dino online at ZoomerDino.com. You can also find him bustin’ a move as one of the stars on the Zoomer YouTube channel. For more Zoomer Dino news, “like” Zoomer on Facebook.
* I only buy Grandma Sycamore bread as a treat when I head out of town. Because they’ve been raised on whole grain bread (Aspen Mills is our fave), it’s basically like dessert in sandwich form.
So what do you think? Would your kids enjoy Zoomer Dino Boomer? Do you think you’ll add it to your holiday shopping list?