The Inspiration Board officially launched this week, and to celebrate, Jamielyn’s holding a contest with a prize package that includes:
- $500 cash for overall best board.
- Canon Rebel for overall best fashion/lifestyle board.
- Kitchen Aid mixer for overall best party/food board.
- Silhouette CAMEO for overall best home/DIY/craft board.
You can get all the details on i heart nap time plus a tutorial on how to create your inspiration boards.
I went online last night and created this fun Valentine’s Sweetheart Party board:
Here are the direct links to each item on the board:
- Vintage kissing booth poster
- Valentine’s punch
- Valentine’s “mustache” printables
- Heart cupcakes
- Valentine’s photo booth
- Red velvet rice krispie treats
- Valentine’s bingo game
I’m thinking I might need to create one for my sister’s shower I’m hosting the end of March. Then if it doesn’t turn out as planned because of a dessert or decor fail, I can print out the board, show it to her and say, “Here’s how it’s supposed to look. Something obviously got lost in translation.”
Head over to The Inspiration Board to see what’s inspiring others and create a bit of inspiration yourself. Be careful, though. Before you know it the clock will read 2:24 a.m. and you’ll have no idea where the the last hour and a half have gone.
Feel free to “like” is this REALLY my life? on Facebook. It won’t always earn you an extra entry in a giveaway but it will give you warm fuzzies.