fashion trend tuesday is already half over but it’s never too late to list some great sales going on for your back-to-school shopping. This is by no means a complete list so if you know of some other online and/or offline stores with some sweet sales please leave a comment with the details. Everyone can benefit from saving a little money on school clothes so we can spend a little more on school supplies (No. 2 pencils, anyone?).
- GAP’s fall jeans event is going on right now; 25% off jeans in stores and online for 6 days only (ends August 17)
- Old Navy’s Stuff ‘n’ Save is going on through August 21st. This 20%-off event is for Old Navy, GAP and Banana Republic cardholders only, but the perks of having a GAP or Old Navy card are SO worth it! There is a special code to shop online (STUFFSAVE). If you want to shop in stores you’ll need the Stuff ‘n’ Save bag, which cardholders receive in the mail. (I’ve already got mine!)
- Aeropostale’s tops for girls and boys are all 50% off and jeans are $20 off!
- Gymboree is boasting tons of new markdowns with savings up to 40% off.
- Express has their jeans buy one, get one half off.
- Crazy 8 (owned by Gymboree) always has great prices and tees, polos, skirts and denim. If you haven’t visited Crazy8.com, check it out today!
- Carter’s is having a 50% off storewide sale in stores only. Yes, Carter’s caters to younger children but preschoolers should get to start school in style too!
- Bluefly is having their semi-annual Blue Sale, their biggest sale of the season. Not familiar with Bluefly? They have designer clothing, handbags, shoes and accessories at wonderfully discounted prices (Prada, Gucci, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Free People and Theory to name a few)
- Even Overstock.com has some great prices on designer clothing and accessories, plus with $2.95 flat-rate shipping you can afford to shop online.
- Let’s not forget Famous Footwear’s half price sale. Buy one pair, get the second half off plus free ground shipping!
Yes, this is just a partial list. Be sure and check your newspaper, especially on Sundays, for special sales and extra savings at stores like Macy’s, Nordstrom, Mervyn’s and Target. Happy shopping! –Emily