I’m not sure how this compares with Tiffany’s crock pot stroganoff because I haven’t had a chance to try hers, but knowing Tiffany, her recipe will probably be your favorite. I wanted to try today’s slow cooker beef stroganoff because it had only a handful of ingredients and a few less steps (i.e., I’m lazy).
Oh, and it’s summer so bring on the crock pot recipes!
This crock pot beef stroganoff was definitely easy and a hit with the family. Next time I’d like to try it with fresh mushrooms, adding them the last hour of cook time, and perhaps a 1/4 cup of white wine. Mmmmm…
(Sadly, the photo doesn’t do this dish justice. I have yet to master photographing beef dishes, especially those with pale brown gravy.)
Printable recipe for slow cooker beef stroganoff below.
- 1 lb beef sirloin cubes, raw
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (4-oz) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (8-oz) container sour cream
- 1 package egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Combine all ingredients except sour cream in a crock pot. Cook on low 8 to 10 hours. Stir in sour cream until well blended just before serving. Serve over egg noodles or rice.
Previous Slow Cooker Anyday recipes:
Feel free to “like” is this REALLY my life? on Facebook. It won’t always earn you an extra entry in a giveaway but it will give you warm fuzzies.