This pepperoni pizza pasta salad is super easy and super flexible. Change up the ingredients—I love adding artichokes—and the pasta
This pepperoni pizza pasta salad is one of my favorites to make because it’s super easy and super flexible. If you don’t like tomatoes, don’t add ’em.
Not a fan of olives? Leave ’em out. And if you adore cheese, throw in a bit more than the recipe calls for. I’m not gonna judge.
I used a multicolor pasta called Wacky Mac because it was the only multicolored pasta on the store shelf, but I usually use your basic tricolor pasta when I make this pasta salad. Feel free to use whatever noodles you like!
Another nice thing about this pepperoni pizza pasta salad is it needs to be made at least a few hours before serving; you might as well get it out of the way the night before.
Less prep and cleanup the day of your get-together. That’s my kind of pasta salad!
Printable recipe for pepperoni pizza pasta salad below. Enjoy!
- 1 (12-oz) package Wacky Mac Veggie Spirals pasta (or your favorite pasta)
- 1 (5-oz) package mini pepperoni
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 1 (8-oz) package grape tomatoes
- 1 (3.8-oz) can sliced olives
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 to 1 cup of your favorite Italian dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Rinse and dry tomatoes. Cube mozzarella cheese.
- Combine cooled pasta, pepperoni, mozzarella, tomatoes, olives and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl.
- Top with dressing and toss to coat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- NOTE: Sometimes the pasta salad will soak up a lot of the dressing, so you may want to add more just before serving. Top with extra Parmesan cheese too!
FOLLOW HALF-SCRATCHED ON INSTAGRAM (@half_scratched) and share the recipes you're whipping up in the kitchen. Don't forget the #HALFSCRATCHED hashtag so we can see what you've made!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 321 Total Fat: 22g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 23mg Sodium: 723mg Carbohydrates: 23g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Protein: 10g