I really don’t have much to say about these peanut butter chocolate chunk cookies except they have all-natural peanut butter. And lots of semisweet chocolate chunk chips.
And they taste simply delightful fresh from the oven. And the next day. And frozen.
Printable recipe for peanut butter chocolate chunk cookies below.
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups semisweet or dark chocolate chunk chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the peanut butter.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing until combined. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture and combine well. Add chocolate chunk chips.
- Take heaping tablespoons of dough and place on an ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Using your fingers, gently flatten the dough just a titch.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are set and lightly brown around the bottom edges.
If you’re a peanut butter fan, especially in dessert form, you might also like these goodies:
Clockwise from left:
- Chocolate peanut butter pudding cookies
- Peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
- Peanut butter swirl brownies
- Peanut butter & jam oatmeal thumbprint cookies
Feel free to “like” is this REALLY my life? on Facebook. It won’t always earn you an extra entry in a giveaway but it will give you warm fuzzies.