These soft and chewy Halloween cookies with their limited-edition morsels are the perfect Halloween treat! Make them quickly because these Nestle Halloween morsels won't last long!
Doesn't the "limited edition" in these limited-edition soft and chewy Halloween cookies make these pudding cookies sound extra awesome? I think it totally does.
I think it also makes it sound like you should bake a batch of these goodies ASAP because the Nestle Toll House Halloween Morsels called for in the recipe won't be around much longer.
I'm not gonna lie. I use this pudding cookie dough as the base for 86% of my cookie recipes (give or take 2%). It makes for extra soft, super chewy cookies that freeze well, and we all know how much I love to snack on frozen cookies after 10:00 p.m.
When you take that pudding cookie recipe and throw in a ton of those Halloween-themed chocolate chips—semi-sweet chocolate and orange-colored morsels—you get a cookie perfect for doorbell ditching your neighbors or bringing to a Halloween party or neighborhood trunk-or-treat.
If you lean towards perfectionism, don't forget a high-quality cookie dough scoop like OXO cookie scoop so your cookies are uniform in size!
We'll be using a few dozen of these Halloween chocolate chip pudding cookies to "boo" a couple neighbors and surprise a couple friends. And then I'll use the remaining couple dozen to bribe my kids and satisfy my late-night cravings.
Printable recipe for limited-edition soft & chewy Halloween cookies below. Enjoy!
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3.4-oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (10-oz) package Nestle Toll House Halloween Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour and baking soda in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars in a large bowl. Beat in instant pudding mix until blended. Add vanilla and eggs and mix well.
- Add flour mixture and mix until thoroughly combined. Fold in Halloween Morsels.
- Place rounded tablespoonfuls of dough on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are set. Let cool 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 108Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 120mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g
Here are a few more Halloween recipes sure to satisfy ghosts and goblins of any age!
Here are some other pudding cookies you might (okay, you'll totally) enjoy:
- Chocolate peanut butter pudding cookies
- Red velvet pudding cookies
- Mounds pudding cookies
- Salted dark chocolate pistachio pudding cookies
- Lucky Charms cookies
- Twix pudding cookies (and a pudding cookie fail)
- M&Ms pudding cookies
- Butterfinger pudding cookies
- Glazed lemon coconut pudding cookies
- Butterscotch coconut chocolate chip pudding cookies
- Candy corn cookies
- Candy corn creme pudding cookies