This is a sponsored post for Khiel’s. All thoughts, opinions and new love for Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner are mine.
Before I get to that newfound love for Khiel’s Ultra Facial Toner, let’s talk about the LifeRide.
During the month of August, Kiehl’s CEO Chris Salgardo and CFO Kevin Robert Frost, along with celebrity supporters, will ride motorcycles through eight U.S. cities as part of the 6th annual LifeRide and yes, Utah is on the list!
What is the LifeRide? LifeRide is part of Khiel’s mission to heighten awareness and raise funds for amfAR, the Foundation for AIDS Research. Beginning in Denver and ending in San Diego, this 12-day, multi-stop charity ride will take place August 3rd through 15th and include a total of $150,000 in donations from the company over the course of the ride.
Here are the riders:
- Jay Ellis, actor
- Vanessa Marcil, actor
- Gilles Marini, actor
- Chris Kael, musician
- Conrad Leach, artist
- Grant Reynolds, actor
- Teddy Sears, actor
And the stops:
- August 4th – LifeRide kick-off at Kiehl’s Cherry Creek Shopping Center, Denver, CO, 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
- August 6th – Kiehl’s Fashion Place, Murray, UT, 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
- August 10th – Kiehl’s at Neiman Marcus, Las Vegas, NV, 3:00 to 4:00 p.m.; Kiehl’s at Forum Shops at Caesars, Las Vegas, NV, 5:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- August 11th – Dillard’s at Downtown Summerlin, Las Vegas, NV, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.; Las Vegas Harley-Davidson Event, Las Vegas, NV 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
- August 12th – Kiehl’s Santa Monica, Santa Monica, CA, 3:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- August 13th – Kiehl’s at Los Cerritos Center, Cerritos, CA, 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.; Kiehl’s at South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, CA, 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- August 14th – San Diego Harley-Davidson Event, San Diego, CA. 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.; Kiehl’s at University Town Center, San Diego, CA, 3:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- August 15th – LifeRide finale! Kiehl’s at Fashion Valley, San Diego, CA, 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
At the conclusion of this year’s ride, Kiehl’s will have raised $1,27M for amfAR, funding seven cure-related research projects. Awesome, right?
Mark your calendars now for this Thursday, August 6th, from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. to join the event at the Khiel’s store in Fashion Place mall. Stop by Khiel’s to meet the riders, learn more about amfAR and contribute to the non-profit.
Don’t see your stop on the LifeRide route? You can still join the ride by visiting CrowdRise.com/LifeRide2015. Share your own story by creating a fundraising page for amfAR. Each celebrity rider will also have a fundraising page and be competing against each other to see whose fans can raise the most funds to help find a cure for AIDS.
PLUS, every customer who visits one of these stores on the event day will receive a 15% discount on all purchases (excluding charitable products and value sets) AND 15% off all purchases (excluding charitable products and value sets) at remaining Kiehl’s retail stores nationwide and Kiehls.com August 15th through 17th. Kiehl’s will donate that 15% to amfAR, up to $115,000.
That discount is a really great thing because you’re gonna want to stock up on your favorite—or my favorite—Kiehl’s products.
The gift set I’m giving away includes three awesome products: Ultra Facial Cleanser, Ultra Facial Toner and Crème de Corps.
I’m here to tell you that toner is uh-mazing. I go back and forth when it comes to toners. I’m not sure they’re super necessary and I always feel they dry out my skin, but the Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner is super creamy and moisturizing and it does remove those faint traces of makeup left over after using my cleanser. My pores look better than ever and it truly seems to have balanced out my skin. I’m hooked!
My other two favorites are the Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado and Ultra Facial Cream.
And here’s why. The facial cream, while not containing SPF, is a fantastic moisturizer. In the summer my face needs extra moisture due to pool play dates and lots of extra sun. In the winter it needs extra moisture due to freezing temps and super dry air. My usual daily moisturizer always needs a boost and the Ultra Facial Cream does the trick. It’s lightweight, absorbs quickly and layers well under makeup.
The Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado takes creamy to a whole new level.
This stuff is the best kind of thick—a little definitely goes a long way. It instantly moisturizes, helps with my normal puffiness (not to be confused with the puffiness due to swim goggles) and I could be wrong but it seems to smooth my fine lines almost instantly. I’m in love. Love, I tell you.