Well, it's not really magic but more a miracle how moms manage to do all they do on a daily basis. From homework to housework our to-do list is full, and if you're me, it keeps growing as more to-do's are added and less are crossed off! When it comes to the weekly cleaning (sometimes bi-weekly when life happens faster than I can keep up with) I am thankful for products that help the miracle that is my clean house happen. Today I'm paying homage to the little things that make cleaning a little easier.
- My new Swiffer Wet Jet mop--Works really well and is easy enough for the kids to use. I love hearing it hum as it squirts out the cleaning solution (it's the simple things in life that make me happy).
- Lysol wipes (or Clorox depending on what's on sale)--The perfect way to wipe up underneath a high chair after a lunch of applesauce and macaroni & cheese. Note: Hurry and wipe up the applesauce; it turns to cement in record time!
- The Magic Eraser--Great for getting crayon, scuff marks, and mystery marks off walls, floors, and counters. Just don't scrub too hard on the wall or you may remove the paint while you're at it!
- Microfiber cloths--Wonderful for wiping down surfaces in a hurry. These are truly magical as they're awesome at cleaning even without added chemicals.
- Rubbing alcohol--Our latest miracle worker. Removes red Sharpie (i.e. permanent marker) from walls, toddler bed frames, diaper pails, and closet doors. Note: Does not remove from pajamas, curtains, board books or feet.
Yes, sometimes it's the simple yet magical things that make us happy! --Emily