These Instant Pot pork chops with mushroom gravy require only a handful of ingredients and about 30 minutes to make. Mushroom pork chops in the pressure cooker make for an easy weeknight meal the entire family will love!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AllNaturalPork #CollectiveBias
Marinated fresh pork is extremely versatile—you can grill it, saute it, or put that marinated pork in the pressure cooker. I went for pork chops in the pressure cooker for this Instant Pot recipe, and although they weren’t marinated, they were still amazingly tender and juicy thanks to quality pork and a delicious, rich mushroom gravy.
Instant Pot pork chops with mushroom gravy are a quick and easy weeknight meal the entire family will love. They take about 30 minutes (an additional 5 minutes if you want to thicken that yummy mushroom gravy!) and you can make enough to feed a family of six or more.
That’s one of the best things about cooking pork chops in the Instant Pot—whether you cook four or 10, it takes the same amount of time!
I paired our Instant Pot mushroom pork chops with a salad kit and store-bought rolls to complete this unbelievably easy Sunday dinner idea. I love keeping those salad kits on hand; they’re the perfect healthy side dish for just about any dinner recipe!
But let’s talk about Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork Guaranteed Tender.
NEW Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork Guaranteed Tender is now available at Walmart. You can easily find it in the meat department between the beef and chicken.
Guaranteed Tender means:
- Smithfield® hand-selects cuts based on coloring and marbling.
- The process is USDA Verified.
- The product is proudly raised in the USA.
- The product is fresh, never frozen.
At Smithfield®, they supply naturally tender and juicy fresh pork everyone can enjoy with no artificial ingredients, no preservatives, no added steroids or hormones. They’re helping everyone make smarter choices and you can totally taste the quality and difference.
As much as my family loved Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops in the pressure cooker, Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork is also great on the grill! I think we’re going to pick up some Smithfield All Natural Bone-in Pork Chops, whip up an easy marinade, and throw them on our grill for an easy weeknight meal.
Or maybe we’ll try marinating a Smithfield All Natural Boneless Loin Filet to serve at our next backyard barbecue. Either way, there won’t be any leftovers!
Of course, if you’re lucky enough to have leftover grilled pork, you could always throw it in a wrap with some sriracha mayo, spinach, and avocado. I’d throw in some sliced avocado too because let’s be honest, everything is better with avocado.
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 T canola oil
- 2 lbs Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 (18-oz) can Progress Vegetable Classics creamy mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Add chopped bacon to 6-quart Instant Pot and press Saute button. Cook 5 minutes or until done and desired crispiness. Remove from cooking pot.
- Put oil in cooking pot and brown chops on both sides. (You will probably be able to brown only 2 or 3 chops at a time.) Once browned, remove to a plate or platter.
- Add water to deglaze the pan; stir to loosen any brown bits. Add mushroom soup, garlic salt, pepper, green onions, and pork chops.
- Lock lid and select Manual at High Pressure. Set timer for 8 minutes (thin chops) or 10 minutes (thick chops). Once beep sounds, turn off pressure cooker. Naturally release pressure for 10 minutes followed by a quick release. Remove lid when valve drops.
- Remove pork chops to serving plate. Add sour cream to mushroom gravy; stir to combine. Serve pork chops topped with gravy, cooked bacon, and additional sliced onions (optional).
- NOTE: To thicken mushroom gravy, press Saute button and simmer with a combination of 1 T cornstarch mixed with 1/4 cup water.
FOLLOW HALF-SCRATCHED ON INSTAGRAM (@half_scratched) and share the recipes you're whipping up in the kitchen. Don't forget the #HALFSCRATCHED hashtag so we can see what you've made!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 346 Total Fat: 23g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 84mg Sodium: 1065mg Carbohydrates: 5g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 1g Protein: 34g