Greek feta dip is so easy and addictive you'll want to make it every day. Trust me. The combo of golden tomatoes, feta, and seasonings is irresistible!
I really need to stop finding such addictive appetizers and not just because I end up eating half a bowl by myself. The problem comes when it's party time and I have to decide which dip to make.
Fortunately this Greek feta dip is the easiest one to make and almost as healthy as the cowboy salsa.
That means I can make it—and eat it—every. single. day.
This Greek feta dip combines feta, tomatoes, green onions, olive oil and Cavender's Greek seasoning. That's it. Combine, toss and inhale.
I love eating serving it with veggie chips, lightly salted pita chips and even tortilla chips.
Printable recipe for Greek feta dip below.
- 1 (10.5-oz) package golden (or cherry) tomatoes
- 1 (4-oz) package feta, crumbled
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 T olive oil
- ½ tsp Cavender's Greek Seasoning (or to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- For best results, refrigerate for a few hours or overnight. Serve with chips, crackers or pita bread. Or eat with a spoon.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 82Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 257mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
Other "crack" dips you might like...