Golden Grahams s’mores bars are so simple and so scrumptious, you’ll want to eat them year round. Plus they’re a fun alternative to the tradition krispie treats.
Post may include affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and purchase something, you won’t pay anything extra but it will help support this blog.
Golden Grahams s’mores bars aren’t the most glamorous of desserts, but as is often the case (and so true in this case), looks can be very deceiving.
These Golden Grahams s’mores bars are one of my favorite bar desserts because they:
- Are ridiculously easy to make.
- Take very little time (15 minutes start to finish).
- Use ingredients I can easily keep on hand in case of a dessert emergency.
- Taste just like s’mores but without the campfire.
- Contain Golden Grahams, semisweet chocolate chips and marshmallows—an amazing trifecta of flavors.
Printable recipe for Golden Grahams s’mores bars below.
- 8 cups Golden Grahams cereal (1 box)
- 1 (10.5-oz) bag miniature marshmallows
- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 5 T unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Butter a 9x13-inch pan. Set aside 1 cup of marshmallows.
- Melt the chocolate chips, butter, corn syrup and remaining marshmallows In a large saucepan over low heat. Stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Add cereal to saucepan. Stir until completely coated with chocolate mixture. Fold in remaining 1 cup marshmallows.
- Press mixture in pan using a buttered spatula. Cool at least 1 hour or until firm. Store at room temperature loosely covered.