This was one of those weeks where I had to think really hard about what to be thankful for this thankful thursday. Since my post last week we’ve dealt with the flu, the first real snowfall, and even more than the usual lack of sleep. But in that same week I was able to spend a few days with my best friend and business partner, and for that I am truly grateful. Here are the five moments I am most thankful to have spent with her:
- Seeing LeShan at the passenger pick-up area and jumping out to give her a great, big hug. I could hardly let go as it’s been a year since I saw her last.
- Testing out my new Cuisinart Griddler and thoroughly enjoying the yummy tomato, mozzarella, and basil panini we ate that night–and having someone else in the kitchen not only slicing and dicing but helping prepare the separate dinner my kids ate (no way were we going to share our panini!).
- Enjoying a Jamba Juice even when it was 30 degrees outside and the kids were nuts in the car. Good thing the Chocolate Moo’d (sans boost) is a hit with the little ones!
- Shopping at Anthropologie and each of us finding a great deal (less than $20!) on something really, really cute–and we didn’t even buy the same thing!
- Getting a manicure, eating yummy roasted tomato soup at Paradise Bakery, and shopping at the Tanger Outlets in Park City late at night. The ride home was a bonding moment as well but that’s another story…one which we will never tell.
How do you bond with your girlfriends? And what about them are you most thankful for? We’d love for you to share! –Emily