Double chocolate peanut butter protein cookies require only 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to prep. They're extra soft and chewy, delicious, AND gluten-free!
This is a sponsored post for Purely Inspired; all thoughts and opinions are mine. Post may include affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and purchase something, you won’t pay anything extra but it will help support this blog.
After making a batch of these healthy no-bake peanut butter oatmeal protein cookies, I knew I needed to continue this whole healthy cookie kick.
Don't get me wrong, I totally love indulging in non-healthy cookies like these cake mix Oreo cookies or Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes cookies (magically delicious... for reals). But sometimes a girl wants to eat a cookie or three without feeling guilty.
That's where these double chocolate peanut butter protein cookies come in. They're softer and chewier than the aforementioned no-bake peanut butter protein cookie recipe. They're also a little less tricky when it comes to shaping the dough.
These protein powder cookies call for five ingredients: bananas, chocolate protein powder, natural peanut butter, oatmeal, and mini chocolate chips. Mix all those ingredients together and bake for about 12 minutes. The result is soft, chewy, gluten-free peanut butter protein cookies you can feel totally good about eating.
Make sure you use parchment paper (I am in love with these pre-cut parchment sheets!) or a silicone mat so your protein cookies don't stick. I also recommend my favorite cookie dough scoop for uniform cookie baking.
Actually, that cookie dough scoop is a great parenting hack. When every cookie has the same amount of cookie dough, it minimizes the amount of time kids spend trying to decide which cookie is the biggest...
- 4 medium ripe bananas
- 2 scoops (100 g) Purely Inspired Decadent Chocolate protein powder
- 2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 2 T natural peanut butter
- 2 T mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix bananas, protein powder, oats, and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl until thoroughly combined. Add chocolate chips.
- Using a medium cookie dough scoop, scoop protein cookie dough onto baking sheet. Shape cookies now as they won't spread while baking.
- Bake 12 minutes or until set. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
FOLLOW HALF-SCRATCHED ON INSTAGRAM (@half_scratched) and share the recipes you're whipping up in the kitchen. Don't forget the #HALFSCRATCHED hashtag so we can see what you've made!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 94Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 4g