The new City Creek Center is opening on March 22nd…just 3 days from now. Are you as excited as I am? I’ve driven past it a few times and even stopped one morning at Hagermann’s Bakehouse for a little breakfast. (You can thank me later for sharing this local Sandy bakery with you downtowners. Their cookies are to die for.)
I am seriously looking forward to the City Creek Center Preview Gala & Fundraiser, and not just because it’s going to be a fab date night complete with shopping, music, food and shopping.
Wait. Did I already say shopping?
You should come. It’s going to be awesome.
To coincide with the grand opening, City Creek will be running a foursquare promotion to give away some pretty sweet swag.
And by pretty sweet, I mean over $200 worth of sweet.
The swag bags will include items from stores throughout City Creek Center. We’re talking:
- Tins of mints by Brighton Collectibles
- Wrapped box note cards by Papyrus
- Eyeglass cleaning cloths by Bauer
- Hanging car freshener by Yankee Candle
- Jewelry roll or flashlight key chain by Macy’s
- Bracelet by Chico’s
- Morman Tabernacle Choir Glory CD by Deseret Book
- Shampoo and conditioner samples by L’Occitane
- Stickers and key chains by Vans
- Coupons by H&M and Clarks
- One (1) $50 American Express City Creek Center gift card
Total value? Approximately $225.
The promotion starts opening morning, March 22, at 10:00 a.m. and goes until the supply of swag bags runs out. (I hear there’s only 100 total, so be there early!)
Here’s how it works.* (Of course, you need to sign up for a foursquare account first.)
- Check in at City Creek Center on foursquare.
- Access the “Discover City Creek Center” list and complete three of the items on the list.
- Go to the Customer Service desk located on the first level near Macy’s and show a CS representative the “Discover City Creek Center” list that shows you have completed three or more of the items.
- Claim your swag bag!
*Terms and Conditions apply (click here).
This is a shopper-and-foursquare-addict’s dream! (Not that I’d know, of course.) You get to run around, check in at various stores, and check things off a to-do list. I LOVE checking things off a to-do list!
Sadly, I won’t be able to participate, so if you could share your swag—perhaps the note cards from Papyrus and the coupons to H&M?—that would be great!