These chewy chocolate fudge brownies are the most decadent I've tasted. I'm all about rich, chocolate brownies—the chewier and fudgier, the better!
I'm all about chewy chocolate fudge brownies—the chewier and fudgier, the better. In fact, if you gave me a choice between chewy chocolate fudge brownies and a Twix (my favorite candy bar), I'll go with the brownie. Every time. Baked goods, especially decadent, chocolate, sinful baked goods always trump candy.
When I baked my batch of fudge brownies, I didn't keep them in the oven quite long enough so they came out a bit undercooked. (I didn't have any complaints.) But if you prefer a more fully cooked brownie, bake them a bit longer.
You know what I love most about baked goods like fudge brownies and bundt cakes? All they need is a dusting of powdered sugar to look super fancy.
Or maybe a little more than a dusting if you tend to get a bit crazy with the powdered sugar.
Printable recipe for chewy chocolate brownies below. Enjoy!
- 1 cup plus 5 T unsalted butter
- 1 cup cocoa
- 2 ⅔ cup sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 2 ⅔ cups flour
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Powdered sugar (for dusting)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Melt butter and cocoa over low heat in a medium saucepan. Pour into a large mixing bowl, add sugar and mix until creamy.
- Add eggs and beat until creamy. Add flour and salt; mix until thoroughly combined. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Pour into greased pan. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes (or more) until set and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before cutting into 15 to 18 squares. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 369Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 123mgCarbohydrates: 60gFiber: 2gSugar: 42gProtein: 6g