You're probably wondering how these candy corn creme pudding cookies differ from the candy corn cookies I shared a couple weeks ago. The biggest difference is the use of coarsely chopped Hershey's Candy Corn Creme snack size candy bars in place of coarsely chopped candy corn.
And that difference means these cookies are much easier to remove from the pan and won't rip out a filling when indulging in a half dozen of them.
Of course, ripping out a filling is a chance I'm willing to take because those other candy corn cookies are so dang good.
These candy corn creme pudding cookies are perfect for fans of white chocolate chip cookies because they have the same creaminess of white chocolate chips but with a hint of candy corn flavor. Even this dark chocolate lover thinks they're pretty delicious.
Even though they're not as gooey as my other candy corn cookies, I'm still a fan of using my favorite Silpat baking mat when baking them. And I never bake cookies without my trusty cookie dough scoop. It's the best way to impress guests because they make your cookies look store bought thanks to their uniform size.
Printable recipe for candy corn creme pudding cookies below. Enjoy!
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3.4-oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (9.45-oz) Hershey's Candy Corn Creme snack size candy bars, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour and baking soda in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars in a large bowl. Beat in instant pudding mix until blended. Add vanilla and eggs and mix well.
- Add flour mixture and mix until thoroughly combined. Fold in candy bars.
- Place rounded tablespoonfuls of dough on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are set. Let cool 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 126Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 124mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 0gSugar: 11gProtein: 1g
If you missed the slightly dysfunctional candy corn cookies I shared a couple weeks ago, no worries. Here they are in all their gooey glory.
Here are some other pudding cookies you might (okay, you'll totally) enjoy:
- Chocolate peanut butter pudding cookies
- Red velvet pudding cookies
- Mounds pudding cookies
- Salted dark chocolate pistachio pudding cookies
- Lucky Charms cookies
- Twix pudding cookies (and a pudding cookie fail)
- M&Ms pudding cookies
- Butterfinger pudding cookies
- Glazed lemon coconut pudding cookies
- Butterscotch coconut chocolate chip pudding cookies