Power up your ramen salad with 6 superfoods, rotisserie chicken and a to-die-for dressing for an Asian ramen chicken salad that's a perfect summertime dish!
Bet you didn't know it's National Nutrition Month, and while it may not get you as excited as National Grilled Cheese Month (April) or National Ice Cream Month (July), it can still be a very mouthwatering month. Take this Asian ramen chicken salad for example. It's quite possibly—and by quite possibly I mean it totally is—the best Asian ramen chicken salad EVER.
You think I'm kidding when I say it's the best ever but it earned rave reviews from Nathan, Madison and Lauren. Their comments went something like this:
Nathan: "Are you kidding me there's no salad left? I love that salad and wanted to rest to myself."
Madison: "This is seriously the best salad."
Lauren: "I love this salad so much!"
I didn't have a comment because I was too busy inhaling salad for fear someone would snatch it out of my hands.
It's hard to believe this Asian ramen chicken salad could be healthy, but thanks to the new Eat Smart Asian Sesame Vegetable Salad Kit, it has six superfoods and some dang good preservative-free toppings. Throw in rotisserie chicken, a to-die-for dressing and a drizzle of Eat Smart's sweet sesame dressing and it's all you can do to not hoard the entire salad bowl.
Of course you could use some other salad kit but it would pale (probably literally as well) next to the new Eat Smart Asian Sesame Vegetable Salad Kit, which contains six superfoods and includes savoy, red, and green cabbage, carrots and kale. This powerful blend of vegetables is enhanced by preservative-free toppings like cashews, sesame sticks and a sweet sesame dressing.
That dressing is like crack.
All of the chef-inspired Eat Smart Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kits offer sophisticated blends of five or more superfoods (superpowers, activate!) and include everything needed for a delicious and healthy salad. They're perfect for moms like me looking for innovative, convenient and healthy options that are easy to integrate into crazy busy lives. You can throw them together for a quick lunch or last-minute side dish, or you can combine them with a few additional ingredients for the best Asian ramen chicken salad EVER.
We've sampled quite a few of the Eat Smart Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kits. Along with the Asian Sesame we love the Southwest and Sweet Kale. You could totally add rotisserie chicken, black beans and some fresh diced avocado and tomato to the Eat Smart Southwest Salad Kit and serve it as the main dish on your next Taco Tuesday!
For exclusive offers and news from Eat Smart, sign up for Eat Smart's e-blast at the bottom of the Eat Smart website.
Printable recipe for the best Asian ramen chicken salad EVER below. Enjoy!
- 1 package Eat Smart Asian Sesame Vegetable Salad Kit
- 1 (8-oz) package coleslaw mix
- ½ to 1 cup sunflower seeds (de-shelled)
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 2 (3-oz) packages ramen noodles, chicken flavor
- 2 to 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ¾ cup canola oil
- ⅓ cup rice vinegar
- ½ cup sugar
- Open Eat Smart Asian Sesame Vegetable Salad Kit and package with the cashews, sesame sticks and sesame dressing. Refrigerate dressing packet.
- Open ramen packages and set aside flavor packets. Place noodles in a Ziploc bag and gently crush with a rolling pin.
- Place salad kit, packages of cashews and sesame sticks, coleslaw mix, sunflower seeds, almonds, ramen noodles, green onions and rotisserie chicken in a large bowl.
- Combine canola oil, vinegar, sugar and 1 ramen flavor packet in a medium bowl. Whisk until sugar is nearly dissolved.
- Pour oil mixture over coleslaw mix and gently toss together until everything is coated. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least two hours.
- Drizzle ½ to ¾ packet of sesame dressing over salad and toss before serving OR drizzle sesame dressing over individual servings.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 363Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 640mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 2gSugar: 10gProtein: 15g
Here are a few more amazing salads. Summertime is around the corner after all!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls; the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.