These 3-minute cheesy chicken and rice quesadillas are a great last-minute lunch or weeknight meal! You’ll be surprised at the filling that makes these chicken quesadillas so easy and so yummy!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Campbell Soup Company. All opinions are 100% mine.
I’m all about quick and easy meals like these mini bread bowls and cheesy double potato baked potatoes. But these 3-minute cheesy chicken and rice quesadillas may be the quickest yet, or at least a tie for those mini bread bowls.
They may also be my favorite as far as flavor. Love me some cheesy quesadilla goodness!
How is all this delicious cheesy chicken and rice goodness made into quesadillas in three minutes flat? You combine flour tortillas, a heated pouch of Pace Ready Meals in Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla and shredded cheese. That’s it.
Let’s be honest. I don’t often buy ready-made meals unless they come in soup cans, but after tasting the Pace Ready Meals in the Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla flavor, I am sold on the new Pace and Prego Ready Meals. For reals. If you’re family is anything like ours, there’s more than one moment during the week (between school and dance; between school and scouts; between piano and scouts; dinner because Mom’s nowhere to be found) when someone needs to fill a hungry belly. With these new line of Pace and Prego Ready Meals, you simply place the pouch int he microwave, heat for 1 minute, tear and spoon the deliciousness from bag to mouth. It’s a meal in record-breaking time and you’ve only dirtied a spoon.
Or use a plastic spoon because life’s too short to lose another spoon to the garbage disposal.
Whether you’re feeling like classic Italian from Prego or that southwestern flavor for which Pace is known, you can curb your cravings—and your hunger—in 60 seconds flat…bowl not required.
Or you can make these super gratifying quesadillas by adding tortillas and cheese.
Printable recipe for 3-minute cheesy chicken & rice quesadillas below. Enjoy!
- 4 taco-size (approx 7") flour tortillas
- 1 (9-oz) package Pace Ready Meals in Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla
- 4 T shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Heat Pace Ready Meals in microwave according to package directions but change the time from 1 minute to 30 seconds.
- Place one tortilla in skillet. Spread ½ the package of Pace Ready Meals (about 6 T) on tortilla and sprinkle with 2 T shredded cheese. Place second tortilla on top.
- Cook quesadilla for 1 minute on each side until lightly toasted. Remove from skillet and cut into quarters. Serve with your favorite quesadilla toppings (salsa, diced avocado, sour cream).